Labor Day weekend

I know last year there were some LOU folk last year that syaed at Selkirk for the weekend. I will be there camping and fishing all weekend. Anyone else going to be in the park? Curious to find out where everyone will be to chase that 20,000$

I hope they have the water back on in Selkirk by now. A week ago the water was still out.

We were taking our family vacation 2 weeks back. Came back from the beach in the afternoon and no water in the whole campground. They brought in portipotties for all the cabins. We bailed to Port Ontario Lodge. We are hoping we get some kind of refund.

Call and make sure the water problem is fixed before you go.

we are heading to Port Ontario on Saturday. Where is the best/easiest access to launch.

Mexico or Pine Grove Arounf three feet of water at Pine Grove

Thanks

Hopefully we will see some LOU members

We have a 25' Wellcraft Center Console with twin Outboards

Lands Shark,

I'll be up there as well. My wife and her friends were the ones that yelled at you to slow down in the park last year, if you remember. No wives or women to cater to this year. I will be with my son and the man who got me started fishing Lake O back in the early 90's. He's a bit older and I owe him alot of gratitude since I caught my first salmon with him and he showed me the basics because he started fishing there in the 70's. He has not been fishing all year and it's his first time going after kings in 09'. My son and I are going to do everything we can to put him on the fish. I hope the weather cooperates. Not like last weekend. I'll be at site 115 as usual. Stop by , say Hi and have a cold one with us . We'll be there from Thursday night until Sunday. It sounds like 30lb minimum to make the top 20 right now.

I'll be staying at Feeder Creek Lodge and launching in Mexico.... Last year was my first year on the site and DieselHp and myself shared info... Guess I'll be on 68.... So if anyone want;'s to chat or see what's happening just give a hollar... Boat's name is.. Hookum.... Rich

FISHED MEXICO BAY Friday N-S track No Joy in Mudville Marked fish High 20 ft to surface Marked some at bottom up from bottom 5-10 ft. Only joy was on the radio some 12 year old had three in the boat they called him a buldog CONGRATS Buldog woulda liked to shake the young mans hand and possibly get some pointers also

Sat Brother slept til 10 am PO'd a bit then while getting ready on Marine radio heard a lot of someone just pulled my gear off another 50$ in the hole Mexico Bay was packed Li'l Honey's not big enough to puch through so fixed the sewer line cut some schrubs back covered her up back home 430 Sat Hope others had better luck

Jeez Richard, your making me feel not so bad I have spent the last 3 days and tomorrow on a tractor instead of a boat! Well guys, are there fish to be had out of Port Ontario this week or what? You guy's running Js? Give me the low down, will be up there Tues, Wens or Thurs!