Niagara Bar or Wilson?

I fished the bar on Tues and tons of fish but lock jaw - I am fishing the rest of the week and pondering the same. I don't think it matters where you go its tough this time of year and the more I fish the more I am starting to agree with my buddy Sept 1st put the boat away and switch to goose. I guess the bar it is for me tomorrow maybe I will be lucky to have one of those salmon that are jumping out there jump in my boat.. :o

fished the bar again this morning dropped one at the boat maybe 10 -15 pds white spin doctor green homemade fly - didn't see any other boats have any action that i noticed. Still great picture but lock jaw. Ran out to 30 line caught one small steel not much bait out there. Went to pack up to come back in and boat acted up would only go 5 miles with hesitation took over an hour to get back. I putted in luckily, no back up but one is going on next year.... I am throwing in the towel 2 trips and 4 fish. Hopefully someone else did better but radio chatter seemed about the same SQUAT :(