Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 1,8-2.4

Boat Depth: 80-140

Lure Depth: 60-100

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Had a tough day out there. Could find decent temps with no fish...found fish in 65-70 degree water all over the water column. Tried different spoons, SD/fly combos, lead lengths...etc ...etc to no avail. Heard on radio of some fish being taken but my guess is not a lot. Would like to hear from someone who caught fish and see what I was doing wrong. :(

Dude right there with ya.. I caught some fish today but it was tough for me..compared to some of the people I heard on the radio.. Started the day off in about 80ft of water in front of the salmon river.... Got set up around 7 or so... Trolled until about 8:00 for Our first bite.. Off the rigger 95fow down 86 on the rigger.. White Glow Pro troll with echip, white fly.. Nice 23lb king.. minutes after landing that one My dipsy set on 2 with braided line.. back 275 goes off.. Thought it was a good one. Dipsey never released on the 5lb brown... Sent back to fight again. That came on a Spin Doctor white with green dots and hammer fly.. Thought this was going to be a good day compared to yesterday(ONLY 1 HIT ON FOR 30Sec for 7 hours of trolling).. Stayed in that 95 ft of water and nothing for me.. Heard alot of people catching fish but could do anything more.. Changed the setup 20 times.. still nothing.. went out to 145 fow and back.. as we started coming back in from deeper water we hit 104 ft of water. which was around 12:45. Downrigger fires. Trashcan Dodger with hammer fly/ back 8ft behind the ball fires up.. 16lb king.. 104 fow Down 105.. Got set back up.. Dipsy starts screaming.. Braided line, Set on 2 back 300ft. Blue green spindoctor with hammer fly goes It tore some line off and bang THE FLY BROKE!!!!!!! Must have had a bad loop knot!!!!!!!! As I lay the rod down to fix it. Another rigger same water 100 fow down 105 fires up. Trashcan Dodger with hammer fly/ 23lb king... Then it was time for me to get going.. What I can say I did all wrong this morning was I wasnt down deep enough that first king tricked me.. Should have put the riggers down more .. 2.4 for my downspeed... Temp ranged from anywhere from 45 to 54... Hope this helps a little...

Chris

The Georgia Kay..

61507342.jpg