Lake Trout Help.

I am new to fishing Lake Ontario (and with downriggers and trolling for that matter). I have some northern king cowbell setups... watermelon blades with a couple sin-n-glos and a small fly at the end of the leader. We trolled the first time just outside of Irondiquoit bay in about 120-125' deep water. Let the ball hit bottom and brought it up a few feet. Trolled .75-1.5mph for about 1hr 45 min and got 2 lakers and went back on 4 more occasions for almost 6 hours each with the same setup and I can't seem to catch any more. Is the area good for lakers should I be doing something different? If anyone can give me some advice I would really appreciate it.

Matt

peanuts peanuts peanuts peanuts peanuts!!!!! 120 was always the magic depth 4 us way back when we used to target them, but lately i have not seen any pop up on the graph( witch doesnt mean really there not there) B and E was the last place i knew u could buy them. Try diffrent presentations. Ive been out where we have run very simular set of cowbells but for one reason or anothere they only fired on one rod. Go figure...it is a dam lake trout were talking about :P .