Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yankee Troller

Yankee -n- Maniac

So, Eric (Maniac) calls me at 7am today and tells me he has a LOC fish while we are battling a fish of our own. When ours hit the deck I called him back and said we had one too! Well, Ours was 31.14 and his was 31.11!

Both fish are getting mounted! Only difference is he will get to see his when its done! ;(

81784847.th.jpg

A pair of 31+ now you don't see that too often. Good work on hunting down the big fish. Where were they caught?

Mark

Yes Splitshot....fishing it with Rollie. I missed almost the entire LOC, so I'm looking forward to getting on the water.

Great looking fish guys thanks for sharing your picture. But I think your holding them all wrong , if your going to mount them.

Congrats on your PB Ricky, Nice pair of fish guys!

It was fun to weigh in 2 hogs together with a bud 8). Just 4 more ounces :doh::lol: Way to go Rick!!

Congrats on a pair of Oak beauties. I believe those are the only salmon on the board from the Oak (?).

Rick, congrats to you and Eric for taking trophy kings out of the Oak this weekend and posting on the board. Good job-Duane

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Yankee weekend at the Oak 8/24-8/25

24th - Fished the last double of the season today. In the morning we had a group of Walleye captains from Ohio, and on the afternoon trip we had Dave and his son from the Albany area. Landing ratio wasn't good in the morning. We cleaned 9, tossed a couple back, and dropped as many.. On the afternoon trip we landed 11.   Best screen was 26-28N. We caught mostly 1 and 2 year old fish (Skippy to 15lbs). Our deep meat rigs were our best program on both charters. The new Crush Butcher pulli

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Yankee's Slug Fest @ the Oak 8/17

Straight Slam Fest Today! This bachelor party from Erie, PA punched 6 tickets with us this morning while we generated over 30 bites for them! East wind over the last few days flipped the lake and forced us offshore where the more stable waters were.   Our Cannon Downriggers were firing at 40, 50, & 60'. All had sliding cheaters on them. Spoons that went consistently were Salmon Candy, Shelly Snack, and NBK. 10 colors of FishUSA Stealthcore pulled a Team Dreamweaver Hot Tip NBK SS,

• Yankee @ the Oak after the big blow 8/11

August 11: Great day on Lake Ontario with this group from Central Pennsylvania. One fella's biggest fish ever was a sunfish, so battling a 20lb King Salmon was something he's never done and boy did he enjoy it! Big guy today was just shy of 24lbs taken on Familiar Bite. We started in 150' of water and trolled NW to 300'. We had a decent screen, but we took mostly 2yr old Salmon and Steelhead. Received a call from my buddy Tom Boddy that there was a good chew in shallower, so we trolled Sout

• Yankee's Tightline Event and 8/4 charter

Summer Tightline event: Our team took 9th at the Summer The King of Kings Shootout on the North Shore this weekend. Boy are there some big fish on the Canadian side! Congrats to Moby Nick Fishing Charters on the win!   We had absolutely nothing in practice on Friday. A good buddy Mike Rumig tipped us off to what was going down on the North shore, and we went to work. We fished the Pickering area today in 40-70' of water, and deployed our Familiar Bite tipped meat rigs. We ran Ball

• Yankee at the Oak 7/27-7/28

July 27 morning: No shortage of action for this group up from Williamsport, PA. Rock Marshall brought up his son and some friends to experience Lake Ontario Salmon fishing, and they got spoiled!   The morning bite was uncontrollable! Familiar Bite meat was going steady on our 70 & 80' Cannon Downriggers, and out 175-225' on our divers. It was tough getting our junk lines in with the action, but we eventually did. However, they didn't do much for us only going 1/4 on them. Spoo