Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:bows kings

Hot Lure: flys

Trolling Speed: 2.4 2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 450 to 150

Lure Depth: 50/55/60/65/70/ 80/90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS yesterday while i was working i jumped on LOU and see landsharks post for wanting too go fishing under trade a trip , thinking i was having alittle withdraw from not being on the water the day before and being on the last week before that , so i replyed and we made plans too meet at 3oclock at the dock . weather report called for 2 to 4ft wave no biggie , lol well they were wrong more like 5 to 7 with a few better than that , but the landshark said he wasnt scard and nether was I , now we did have the landsharks buddy along (ALLEN The green horn) asked him if he was good to go and he replyed no problem , So off we go , headed out too 450fow made the turn and trolled SW with the wave's , got set up and in 420fow white flasher fly takes a hit we put the rod in Allens hands and he brought in a 3lb steelie small one , next fish came at 320fow on the wire rod out 260 with a spin doc and fly 6-7lb rainbow, got the wire rod reset and by this time the green horn was becomeing good buddy with the 5 gallon bucket but was hanging in there ,next hit would be a hard rip on the wire , just as i got too the rod gone reeled it in too see a 2x hook bent out , drag probley too tite from trolling with the big wave's that was in 210fow , are last hit was in 160fow and the shark boated another small king on the wirer rod all in all it was good to get back out after a day off the water and cool too meet another person from the board , ended up about a mile west of devils nose and motored back too port . O ya we gave Ray .K a call and harrassed him for a minute , and ray don't worrie i did say a word about you leaving the fish or falling asleep and crashing or anythig like that . :lol:

====================

4 hits in 450 fow sounds like there was 3 greenhorns on board....shuda stayed in 100fow and got some real fish as i always say NEVER leave fish to find fish....but ive seen landshark after fighting a 13 lb king on the copper and he was more pooped out than the fish so targeting the small ones was a good thing ,or he would of overslept again today.

had no choice but too troll south west , bigg ass waves , on the way out nose would drop 6ft and pop up about 15ft nothing but sky , kept looking over at allen (The Green Horn) and he had a look of are we going too make it ! me and the shark were just laughing ..... and Ray Ray slow ur speed reading down little buffy buddy started in 450 , fish hits were 420-320- 210-&-160 and im sure are small one's were bigger that ur's anyways little buffer, tryed too make it in too that inside water but ran out off light , did have one major rip on the wire though must have been another one of them dam 20lb rainbows , Ray Ray when you going too leave the Row boat home and jumping on with us ? don't worrie ill let ya drive at 2.4 down speed and i mite let ya bump it up alittle if i think ya can handle a bigger boat :lol::rofl::clap:

13lb salmon do feel like 23 lb salmon on crappy reels and too light of rods. It would tire the best of men out trying to crank that set up on without a fish on it ray. Motoman and I had a great time and the waves were outrageous. I left Jerry a lil present. :D Its great to meet people from the board that are cool as hell. Thanks Moto

no problem and anytime ur ready too go agian , id like too get rays old ass up here but i think he's scared or sometin , Hey how long did in take for ur bro too get some color back into him , was he walking sideway or what ?? lol **** was funny and dam that bucket almost got me going