NEVER FORGET .................

Today Is 9/11 . May God Comfort Those Who Lost Loved Ones... Never Forget The Willingness Of The Firemen Who Perished ..Thank Everyone Of Them You See Even If There Volenteer Firemen They Will Put There Life In Jepordy To Save Yours If The Situation Ever Arises..Never Forget The Policemen Who Perished.. And Thank Everyone Of Them You Meet , They Too Put There Life On The Line For You , Everytime They Leave Home..AND Never Forget Our Military MEN And WOMEN , They Are Volenteers Who Love AMERICA Sorry "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" And Commite Their Life To Defend Our Country , Even As The Above Mentioned Are Willing To Give The Ultamate Sacrifice For Us And Our Country...And Never Forget The Ones Before Us Who Made This Country Free, Our Lifestyle Possable, And Our Freedom Possable.. Thank A Veteran!!!! So Too The Above Mentioned THANK YOU To all Of those Whome I Might Of Left Out THANK YOU...............NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T !!!!!

Ray

Ray, very well put. This day as any, I know we're all proud to be an American-My hat is off especially to all of those who have served ,whether it be armed forces or volunteering in any capacity- And as the others have said-Never Forget- for these stripes (the Red, White and Blue) will never run-Duane -

I spoke to a 9/11 widow this morning, she certainly hasn't forgotten ;(

and if anyone hears of someone verbalizing the notion that 9/11 was somehow a government conspiracy, please split there head open with a baseball bat, and before they lose consciousness mention my name.... thanks in advance :yes: God protect our protectors.

and BTW, well written Ray :yes::yes:

Well put , doesn't seem like 8 years ago, but I still remember what I was I was doing when the first tower collasped,as well as the surreal feeling of the rest of the day. God Bless those that lost loved ones that day. welcome home to those that have chose to defend our Freedom since then ! :yes::yes::)

god bl

Thank You For YOUR Service Ray

343 Firefighters went to their End Trying to do the Right Thing countless thousands have Given their ALL to Defend the United States of America It is Our Country if we see something wrong don't bite yer tounge say Something. Politicians are that it's the Young Men and Women who Defend OUR Country STILL

Never Forget Never Let THEM be Forgotten

ps don't applaud send money