News Channel Doing Report on Musky Fishing Live

This is a pretty cool video. Basically its a news channel down in the Green Bay area doing a report about Musky fishing "Live on the scene". The news caster is talking about how to catch muskies trolling when all of the sudden.......

:yes::yes: Cool! :yes::yes:

Glad you are still with us Nitro you been very quite over there!

yeah Its been a tough couple weeks for me-working feverishly to get the motor into shape.

Long story short: decided to do some routine maintainance and take care of what I thought were just some minor problems. Turned out the minor issues weren't so simple so its been most of my waking hours (and some would-be sleeping hours) along with overnight shipping charges and a few hundred miles of driving to get parts, LOTS of tear-downs and testing to disgnose and repair in time for my Oneida trip last weekend (did great on pike and bass though :yes: )

Those optimax motors are great when they're working but a bi+ch to work on... :@ That video reminded me why I put myself through it though :clap: Here's a local business idea: open a marine repair shop with good customer service that can actually FIX an opti, not just claim to stirthepot.gif

Lee -

I am going to my best to get there on time. I have a golf tournament Friday morning and was hoping to get out of there by 4:00pm. Its about a 3 hour ride for me from the course so I might be a little late but should be there. Have to pick up my father on the way down as well.

My good friend Joe Dolan will be there on time though. We should have a good LOU representation there and I am looking forward to meeting everyone :clap::yes::beer:

Should be a good time and the weather looks nice!

Chad

PS - if you play that video back and watch the top right corner of the screen when the musky hits, you can see the fish come clear out of the water! Pretty sweet and I didn't catch that until my third time watching the video :lol: