Shasta Lake 9-11 to 9-15

stan

Well headed to Shasta and our houseboat at 11am and the long wait for in-laws that don't fish but wanted to. First to arrive was father and mother in law , second was sister and brother in-law . Pulled out of the harbor at 6;30pm and headed to

Waters Gulch to spend the next four days. Arrived just as the sun was setting and staked up to the shore. BBQ hamburgers

for the crowd after dinner played cards till 11pm and bed. Up at 4 am to hunt for Kings, Hooked up over 20 fish and landed five . Sunday the same thing lost a another 15 fish to inexperienced fisherman, even had my first quadrupedal hook up. Now that was something . two on down riggers and two on steel line dipsy's , with one landed. Over all a great time fishing and lots of cards and one let down guide.The winds blew up to 30mph on Monday and did it come down , sure wish I had my canvas so we could have fished.. After down loading my pictures I find out from MtGirl all the rest are on my Father in-laws camera , so as soon has he e-mails them to me I will post them up ..Sorry.....I was not in charge of pictures this trip....Just cleaning the fish the BBQ and the guide . The in-laws went home with two ice chests full of KIngs and 4 Rainbows. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2hwhdmh.jpg

2rrrk0w.jpg

2e2nkeg.jpg

2150h81.jpg

2e1upzq.jpg

2wokrwn.jpg

52l8v4.jpg

Jammer

All our kings are stocked no steelhead in the lake, Rainbow, Browns, Spotted Bass, Small Mouth Bass and Large Mouth , Channel Cats and sturgeon .

The bait fish are shad 1 1/2" to 3" max

Have gutted Kings with Rainbow and blue gill in there gut.