Met with Todd (bottom feeder) and Nick (School's out) at about 10pm saturday night with hopes of hitting a few fish in front of the river trolling. There were alot of boats the first few hours and it was cold and foggy. We went out beyond the pack because we planned on pulling the big boards. About an Hour in we had a rod bend over off of the board and never releases, about a minute later it fired again. We fought the fish and eventually dropped it at the back of the boat. Fish took a Glow michigan stinger 150 ft back with a 1oz snap weight at the 75 mark. We were fishing in 12-16fow. We never moved another rod the rest of the night and it was just too difficult to navigate with all the knucklehead driftboaters who dont feel that common sense would make them put some sort of a light on thier boat. :@ I mean seriously I know this topic comes up every year. We had a good time trying to stay warm and telling a few stories. Here is a picture of Todd and Nick . Thanks again Todd for the gift you brought me bud :yes::yes:

004-2.jpg

Mike,

I was hoping you guys would start a new fade. That way we could spent more hours on the water. The season was to short, now its time to get ready for next year, it will be here before you know it I hope. Thanks for fishing with Nick & I this season. Get ready for next years trips!