Just want to thank all you guys for sharing your efforts/results from a great weekend, all over the lake. Looks like we’re off to a banner year on Big-O. :D:D:D:D:D

Thanx KingMe, Thanx LOU, Thanx DEC & USGS, Thanx Pen Rearing groups & Thanx to everyone involved with the fishery.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I second that, there have been alot of great reports. Hopefully i can start hooking in to some more fish soon. My last couple trips havent had great results, few fish and lots of time. The times i have trolled for hours without a hit have been the nice days. My best day was on a day i shouldnt have been on the water, cold and windy. Anyways, good look and good reports.

I went saturday evening and sunday morning at sandy. Saturday i fished for three hours and NO bites. It still was great to be out. Sorry i did catch the biggest perch i have ever caught on saturday, i might have pulled him behind the board for a hour or so. Sunday i was on the water from 6 o'clock till around 10 or 11 o'clock. Had a couple of missed hits, one brown and a steelhead. All fish were small. But again both days were so nice i was just happy to be out there. Good luck everyone

Doug

DSC02239.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

probably, there were a few boats out, i went east out of the creek. I didnt get out till five o'clock. Ran four lines, two of boards two straight back. Had at least two J-9's going at all times,tried spoons rogues, crystal minnow, 8-12 feet. Saturday i forgot my control to my trolling motor, but i have also been using it to reduce noise, especially early morning.

Doug