Species Breakdown:0

Hot Lure: none

Trolling Speed: 2.8-3.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 50-120 FOW

Lure Depth: all over

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

I was wondering if anyone was catching anything in oswego, I tried sunday morning with no luck. If anyone had any luck can you let me know what you used and at what speed and depth. Thanks

====================

Thanks a lot. I just got a new boat and thought I would try it but I know its probably a little late in the year and I have heard that most of the salmon have moved to the Mexico area due to cool water temps. Thanks again and let me know how you do, I plan to be out all this weekend coming up.

Tried fishing in harbor, around walls, and outside of harbor between 30 and 50 ft. We only had two hours, seems like it got dark fast. Tried all depths in the mid to 5 ft from bottom throughout using spoons and one flat line. No releases and marked only a few fish between the walls and to the east of the outer wall. We will try again tomorrow, but not in 500 fow. Good luck.

We tried running the same areas last night and had the same results, with a little twist! Water was a little rough for my 19 footer , but we kept at it for a couple of hours after work again. On the way in my mates wanted to try the harbour at the mouth of the river and we had some trouble. One mate accidently lowered the ball around the 20+ red marker in the river and yes it got wrapped around a tree at about 8 to 10 ft of water, what an anchor those 10lb balls on cannon mag 10's make, anyway we spun around a bit trying to get back to the point of anchor and I lost all steering capability. Not sure yet, but i suppose the steering cable broke as the wheel can turn full left and right without much effort. This years boating is over. If anyone is around the oswego river today (Thursday) after 5pm I would be grateful for a tow. When I get out of work I will try that first and if no one is around I will bring a small outboard to get in back to wrights landing.

Memories...

Good luck.

pic is of better days on the lake.

gx22oMgr.jpg

Sorry to here about your troubles. Last year me and a friend of mine got a ten pound ball stuck at the bottom in 80 FOW it took us a very long time to get it out. I think I will be all done for the year after this weekend myself it seems like unless you get in the water with waders at the dam I won't be catching any more fish this year and I'm not a fan of that. I'm looking forward to next year hopefully the season will extend a little longer.