1999 Sylvan Adventurer Lx DC. $9,000.00

krash3470

Selling my boat.

She is a Sylvan Adventurer Lx DC, with a 90 horse Evinrude. The boat, motor and trailer are all 1999 and all are in great shape. Everything works as it should and the boat is about 17ft long. The package comes with all the life vests, ropes, anchor, ect.

Some of the more notable features include dual live wells, foot controlled Minkota Maxxum 44lbs, older garmin gps, older Raymarine fish finder, new ship to shore radio and antenna and a custom boat cover. It also has two new batteries as of this year.

I will try to add some pictures here later or you can email me and I will try to send some directly.

Before my purchase the boat was maintained by Silver Lake marina. It has a good solid floor, starts up on the first turn of the key, and takes on not a drop of water. Also, the trailer has almost new tires all the way around, to include the spare. Since I've owner she has been winterized and summerized regularly and stored in doors.

If you have any question, please ask, and I'll be back later with the pics. Thanks for your interest in advance.