Species Breakdown:0

Hot Lure: none

Trolling Speed: 3.5-3.9 had trouble going any slower without stalling

Down Speed:didn't have my fish hawk hooked up

Boat Depth: 20-60 fow

Lure Depth: all over

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Well, tried Oswego again I marked several fish mostly on the bottom. I tried j-plugs and spin doctor fly combo with no luck once again for the second week in a row. I have not heard of any good run in Oswego yet but thought I would try. Does anyone have any suggestions because I'm out of them for Oswego. Is the salmon fishing done in Oswego for the year? I thought maybe this rain we had today might have triggered a run but it does not appear that way.

====================

You are not going to catch salmon on J plugs and spin docs going 3.5 mph or higher. You need some trolling/drift socks to slow the boat down and still keep your rpms up. You need to get closer to 2 mph. This time of year just after sunrise and just before sunset are the best times.

Good Luck

greg r

rail bird out of oak oarchard

Total Hits:0

Total Boated:0

Species Breakdown:0

Hot Lure: none

Trolling Speed: 3.5-3.9 had trouble going any slower without stalling

Down Speed:didn't have my fish hawk hooked up

Boat Depth: 20-60 fow

Lure Depth: all over

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Well, tried Oswego again I marked several fish mostly on the bottom. I tried j-plugs and spin doctor fly combo with no luck once again for the second week in a row. I have not heard of any good run in Oswego yet but thought I would try. Does anyone have any suggestions because I'm out of them for Oswego. Is the salmon fishing done in Oswego for the year? I thought maybe this rain we had today might have triggered a run but it does not appear that way.

====================

Thanks for the information, I just got my carb tuned today so I shouldn't have any more problems getting my speeds down. I figured that was probably the reason why I couldn't catch anything. I want to try fishing a few more times this year before I put it up.