December waterfowl

paul young

hello to everyone! my name is Paul Young and i live in SE CT.

Ii'm getting married on Dec 27 and my wife-to-be and i are planning to do a cast & blast honeymoon. can anyone here recommend a reasonably priced waterfowl outfitter? or possibly trade a hunt? we have some really nice private dairy farms to hunt as well as some good big water late season duck hunting. we also have 2 world class retrievers (no BS!)

thanks in advance!-Paul

• 1 month later...

where are you honeymooning?

the ny western zone split season opens 12/26.....IF we ever get any cold weather

here we should have a good number of divers around. if you are coming to my

neck of the woods let me know and I can give you info on where to stay and where

to hunt.

hello to everyone! my name is Paul Young and i live in SE CT.

Ii'm getting married on Dec 27 and my wife-to-be and i are planning to do a cast & blast honeymoon. can anyone here recommend a reasonably priced waterfowl outfitter? or possibly trade a hunt? we have some really nice private dairy farms to hunt as well as some good big water late season duck hunting. we also have 2 world class retrievers (no BS!)

thanks in advance!-Paul

Cast and blast honeymoon :o:o:o:o:o Does she have any sisters :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

sorry! no sisters....and you can't have her! it took me 57 years and a divorce to find her!!!!LOL!!

we have the house rented at Brenda's campground in Pineville.

thanks for the responses! we hooked up with a guy i know from the Leatherstocking Retriever Club for a hunt.

praying for some wet weather now and cold weather closer to our honeymoon. been up 3 times for steel so far. fished thanksgiving and friday at the Salmon river. it was pretty good...the trip around Veterans day was slow, and the one in october was really slow. we need RAIN!!!-Paul