New to Site thought a share a few pics from this past summer

New to site, found thru myfishfinder and iceshanty. Fish canandaigua for browns and lakers and keuka for perch. Heres a few pics, I act like a giude for family and friends every weekend. Here is my fiend josh with a 12lb male, my coworkers girlfriend with a 8lb male and 14lb femalemy father with a nice 16lb brown, and finally yours truly with an average canandaigua laker!

Ts1j4SF0.jpg

Ts1j5bC9.jpg

Ts1j9bxA.jpg

Ts1jaaU9.jpg

Ts1jaCkJ.jpg

To be honest I stop trout fishing at the end of august and I crushed them from may right thru the end of august so I dont have an answer on where they go or if they even move. I start hitting the perch and crappies hard from september until ice on keuka! As far as what I get them on, anything from spoons, fly's and now and then live bait. No real secret bait just try a little of everything. This year just was amazing, I boated 14browns over 10lbs., and lots under. Also had 6 lakers over 10lbs. Cant wait for next year but it will be hard to beat this one! ;) On a side not the perch are loaded in on keuka and rather hefty, i post some pics later today!