Trolling bags- lots of sizes

Materials are made in the USA. Assembled in the USA. 18oz. vinyl coated polyester, not boat cover material. This is the same material type Helly Hansen and Grundens Commercial fishing gear is made of. 100% nylon webbing straps, not poly blend. Been using this bag for 6 years on my boat and have had no problems. These are not drift socks, they are trolling bags.

th_IMG_0639.jpg

Hi Muskybob 2-22's would be $75 shipped to you.

I'm using 22's on my Carolina Classic 25 for walleye on Erie. It gets me down from 3.3/3.5 to about 2, by the time all the gear I'm dragging is out. This includes the tabs.. Sometimes I just use one bag. I don't do any early spring walleye trolling so the 1 mph or sub 1 mph speeds aren't something I have a need for. Boat size is an important part of the decision on which bags to use, but boat weight is a bigger part of the equation. My boat weighs north of 8K. Thats a whole bunch to slow down. A set of 22's should serve your needs just fine.

• 6 months later...

Haven't seen the cannon bags in a while. If my memory is correct, the canons didn't have the strap running the length of the bag? I remember seeing them a couple of years ago, but can't find the material specs on the the net- or a picture for that matter. so, I have to answer.... I can't honestly answer that question. :(