My Best Catches of 2009 (most of them:)

Adam

Hi everybody, just thought id post some of my best catches through the year of 2009, so far.....

These are a couple of smallies I caught at lake erie off long point in the summer. I didnt weigh them but i measured them in at 17" and 16" they were pretty thick.

Ts24ShBr.jpg

These are some perch i caught a couple weeks later off Fishers Glen in lake erie they all were between 11"-12", i though it was a decent catch

Ts24UHL9.jpg

This was my fist salmon ive caught, i got it at Bronte trolling a jointed rapala, it wieghed 15lb.

Ts24XqS0.jpg

These are my 3 biggest pike this year, got them at my great uncles old hunting camp that we go to every year.

The fist is a 30" that i got in early september trolling 10 feet down on a x-rap 12 off a weed bed that goes to a rocky point. We got a lot between 24"-26" but this was the biggest of the trip.

Ts250vMJ.jpg

I decided to take one last trip up to that lake last weekend. On october 3 we only caught 6 pike between me and my brother, He got a 24",25",27" and i got a 26",29.5" and a big fat 36" 12lber. Here is the 29.5" and the 36".

Ts254IaS.jpg

Ts255Hxr.jpg