anyone fishing waneta tomorrow?

gonna head out there 'round noonish- let the water warm a bit - then fish till dark and hopefully catch a good break on the fall 'last-light' bite. anyone else going??? figured a couple a ya might be looking for a little redemtption after last weekend ;)

might have an open seat too...if interested PM me here.

NM

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

well I gave it the ole college try...split time casting and trolling. not a whiff casting and only one good rip on the troll while over deep water... but it was off by the time I thumbed the reel ;(

I dont feel too bad about the outcome tho...The lake seems to be in turnover- appeared to be some upwelling going on- noticed what looked like some boils on teh surface and the there were also a lot of incosistencies in the temps: like tiny 'cold spots' throughout the lake.

could be tough fishing for a couple weeks... :o

doesn't look like i missed too much. seems that it has been slow lately there. i have been looking at the waneta lake web cam lately and it seems that i don't see many people fishing lately. hopefully it will turn around once the lake settles and gets colder. good luck boys!

looking forward to a great weekend! leaving work early friday to go fish waneta and then off to camp 15 miles away in bath to sleep and wake up to go hunting to start off archery season. hopefully i will get a musky and a deer this weekend. I'll call it the sportsmans double if i can pull it off. have a good weekend boys! looking for snow down there this weekend. burrrrrrrr! byw i will troll only, last time burning those big blades for hours got me sore, what a baby i am.

i have done the musky/deer thing before but it has been years. a good friend of mine and i were talking last year about what we were gonna have for diner and he said surf and turf. i say wow- your living it up steak and lobster huh. he responds, no deer steak and fried perch, the poor mans surf and turf.

P.S. i am worse at musky fishing than the buffalo bills are at winning- not good.