Trail cam pic from the NJ - Pa line (Link)

dieselhp

im gonna go out on a limb here and say its a hoax. Like Chromeslayer said its been going around for a few months with a different place. One of the times it was labeled Batavia, NY.

I'm not doubting anybody saying the picture is a hoax -looks like there should be some sage brush in the picture.BUT 2 years ago i was bouncing my bucket truck across five mile meadow rd. which is on the north side of dingmans ferry (cuts through state forest land) and had a big kitty cross the road 100 ft in front of me.

We have quite a few Mennonite familys here locally. Lieing is considered a sin, but 2 have seen one cross the Munnsville-Knoxboro Rd about a year ago, and folks have seen them in/around the Waterville area, as well as Brookfield, N.Y.

I would imagine a heathly fine would be the case if you killed one.

YOU GUYS!!!!!! :rofl: That pic has been going around for months----as Diversion said, each time with a different location. It was NOT taken in PA, NJ, NY or anywhere near here. In fact, if you enlarge the pic on your computer monitor you will see several things that show the entire pic is Photoshopped. The most obvious is that the hind leg of the cat is visible THROUGH the leg of the deer. Take a look at it!

Pics like this, as well as those resurrected big deer pics that are given new locations really tick me off. :no:

"Here's a pic of a great buck my uncle's cousin's brother killed the other day in Henrietta"..... :rofl:

100_0632.jpg

Good luck! Have a great SAFE season!

Paul

Wow...... Paul and I finally agree on something!!!!!! hehehehe....These pictures PISS me off!!!! Now we should propably start the discussions that instead of the coyotes killing ALL of our deer its the cats running around the woods that the DEC let go to control the deer population due to the rising insurance premiums. I have had that pic pop up on my cell phone for months!

Paul.... I heard that the deer in your pic was taken in OHIO by an Amish boy (dressed as a captain from Lake Onatrio that fishes out of the Oak) who stalked it and killed it with a homemade knife on the family farm..... :rofl:

All I am going to say about big cats being around is where is the evidence of the 1 deer a week these big cats are suppose to be eating. I don’t see tracks I don’t see bone piles I don’t see droppings from any big cats. I am not calling anybody a liar here but I will take the stance of I am from Missouri so somebody is going to have to show me some solid evidence or a dead cat to convince me.