Cayuga South End (First time)

I've been fishing trout and salmon on ontario for a few years but this weekend will be my first time on Cayuga. I will be fishing without downriggers :( , with no good way to troll deeper than 50ft. We will target any kind of salmonoid, but need a little guidance with our "modest" set up. We are fishing out of the south end near Ithica. Any advice on what to target (lakers, LL's, rainbows etc), where to fish, lures, techniques etc. would be greatly appreciated!

I'll give the weights and the jigging a try. For jigging, what depth would one find lakers?

Would trolling spoons down 10-40 ft at 2.5-3 mph be worth a shot, i heard this might yield a few bows. Thanks for the advice guys.

If you can troll spoons and cranks at 2.2 to 2.8 down 20 to 40 out over 90+ you will get browns and bows. You will still find alot of Lakers on the botom in 80 to 90 FOW, if you want to jig for them. You will get them up with the Bows to, the water is 55 to 56 deg all the way down to 90ft. So if you find some bait on top you can catch them all in it. Sean