Canandaguia 10-25

Hit the north end this am 7-11:30 east west troll. 90-135 fow. Ran 2 riggers 20-50, dipsey and lead core out the sides. Went 15 for 20 something... 13 LT and 2 RT. All on suttons and rapalas. Every rod took fish..The lakers seem to be done with the spawn and on the feedbag right now!! :)

Chuck

We were out there with you. We did just 7 for 8. Mostly small lakers - kept one 4 lber. Also a dink LL and one rainbow -about 2 lbs. We had two flasher - fly combos down and then it was small stickbaits. Seemed that when the sun shone through things slowed way down.

MarkG

what speed were you guys running.. i was out from like 8-1030 only got one fish on a flasher fly... i was alone though and only ran 2 riggers... couldnt change lures or depths alot with the chop turning me all around ...tried going abour 2.3mph early then slowed down to about 1.8 with still no luck

Chuck!

I should have gone fishing instead of spending 8 hours in the tree only to see 1 doe...ouch!

Nice job on the fish! Hopefully I can connect this weekend and spend some time out on Hemlock/Canandaguia.

ncallahan03

I like those Key West boats. How many hours do you have on that?

Thanks

Steve

not sure of the hours ..ill tell you what i do though... i am the second owner... first owners were an older couple and according to the dealer which was a friend of mine, said they got rid of it because they only used it once or twice a year..ive prolly put about 120 hours on it, mostly trolling.... but it runs great...cruises about 40mph.. and idles down to around 2.0 mph...only reason im selling it because i have bigger boat disease... let me know if your interested and wanna go trolling on it and try her out, ide be glad to take u