Canandaigua 10/25

Hey everyone, hot topic today is the bow action on Canandaigua,

I had tcon Tom and his son Dustin and Brett aka cdgn troller on board this morning.

We trolled the west side north from the south end drop off, started south of

Hawks Point. We moved east to west across the lake on a couple trolls working north south trolls from 125 -180 fow. Picked up a small brown on a orange Stinger sliding off a 40' rigger. Had hits on 42 nd spin dr with green hammer fly off wire parked at 165'

also rigger hits on blue and white J9 rapala. Moment of the day brought to us by A Tom Mik Chicken Wing fly tournament tie with echip and Revelator attractor off the 300' copper, Tom took care reeling the hawg in at least 30" and 8 lbs, a beauty of a fish. 7 for 8 for the day 7:15 to 12:00, smaller 2 lb lakers and some shakers all went back but saved a couple for the grill.

I keep my boat at south end marina and didn't have alot of gas for

north end run. BTW the photos don't do that fish justice, super chrome bright

fish however maybe I was a little off on the length, still my boat's best rainbow on Canandaigua Lake.

This year has seen my largest lake trout on this lake at 12 lbs, biggest brown at 7 lbs, and we didn't weigh

this rainbow, snapped a couple pics and then released, a good year out there for my flashers and flies.