"AS THE EARTH TURNS" SO DOES " -----MUSKYBOB-----

Well Robert ,, Bob,,Musky,,Old fart,,Pops,,Roberta :lol: ,,, Its been a few years sence we first met ..When i first saw you I said to meself OMG what am i getting into inviting this guy on my boat...Looks like some counter weighting measures would be needed to keep the platform level then Fisherman (Tom) showed up after circling the earth goin the wrong direction and i knew if i kept you 2 on oppisite sides all would be well...From our first prom,,,opp i mean Pro Am ,scotty,hudson river,and prefishing trips ,ive learded a lot from you .1 -dont do circles with a full spread out...2-speed doesnt mater when you have food beer and smokes..3-map reading is tuffer than it looks..4-any one can get lost in a big town Like, Wilson N.Y. ...5- Never judge a Book by it cover ...my momma always told me that but its one tuff human trait to overcome, and she also said there is more than one type of LOVE not so much as one of physical attraction but of a love formed by friendship,and memories shared and knowlage passed along ..So Robert,BOB,MUSKY,OLDER FART"POPS" AND YES ROBERTA :rofl::lol: .... I can say" i feel the love man" of your kind deminor,ability to forgive ,ability to accept whatever life throws at you , And Expessially your ability to forgve fishtails for hiding your plug for so long..I know im posting this way Early but ill be outa town for the big day monday,and it will give others a good chance to bash you..So speedy recovery, Hava wonderfull birthday, "POPS" ill bring you a deer from Indiana as a gift ..and eat it too. And Thank You For Your Friendship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and what you do for this site)

Ray K.

OMG....where should I start. First, buffy fishing. Then there was shirtless bear-wrestling in your driveway.....and now this "man-love" fest. Obviously, you were either effected by the late 80's "I love you man" budlight comercials or perhaps your refrences to the movie Brokeback Mountain have more meaning than you are letting on.............not that there is anything wrong with that. Is anyone else uncomfortable with this thread? I think an intervention might be in order ( I nominate LANDSHARK) to protect Muskybob. I am going to shower now.

You guys had better put some locks on your closet doors :lol: I had the good fortune to meet and fish with both Ray and Bob this past Spring and, as with others I've met from this site, it seemed as though I'd known them a long time. They both are true "Salt of the Earth" guys who would give the shirt off their back ( Bob would freeze, but Ray would be warm) to a perfect stranger in the middle of snow storm . It's not hard to figure out why this web-site is as good as it is and rivals all others. You guys have provided some great entertainment on this site as well as some great knowledge. If I had the money and connections to create a new TV show, it would be: "The New Abbott and Costello", starring Ray K. and Muskybob. Bob, I hope you have a GREAT birthday, as you truly deserve it; and Ray, I hope you get that buck of a lifetime in Indiana.

Thank You,

Shawn

Bob we have seen a lot in our 63 years here on earth. We caught more than our share

of woman and fish. We have seen some great things man has advanced in over our 63

years . We have put away our share of the bar room beverages from Ripple to the finest

Scotch . Now this is your day and may it bring you all you dream of, now be careful

what you wished for , because at your age it could hurt you. :rofl:

Happy Birthday Muskybob,

I hope you get that new wardrobe you've been asking for in all the latest plaid colors that are hot this season. We'll be looking for you on the cover of the AARP - GQ edition. Best wishes and fishes.

Larry