All aboard...

Name: Rejean

Home Port: Baskatong Reservoir

Boat Name/Type: La Gelinotte / Offshore Center Consol

I fish for: Walleyes, Landlock, Salmons, Steelhead

==================

:)

Hi all..

Very glad to have found this place.. :clap: Seems we are all together in the same boat.. :lol:

I have a cottage on the Reservoir Baskatong for eight years now, do a little bit of chartering for walleyes and landlock. I go at least 2 to 4 time per summer to Lake Ontario, mainly Port Darlington for salmons & steelhead... :yes:

Lots of reading to do to catch up..

Réjean 8)

Howdie .Welcome aboard.. Baskatong Reservoir <--I fished there right after the flood in 1972 It was a nice trip kinda of a long drive from Pa. If I remeber correctly they also had guided bear hunts there also..brought back some memories hearing that name again. :beer:

Howdie .Welcome aboard.. Baskatong Reservoir <--I fished there right after the flood in 1972 It was a nice trip kinda of a long drive from Pa. If I remeber correctly they also had guided bear hunts there also..brought back some memories hearing that name again. :beer:

Hi Gezijamez...

Thanks for the comeback... ;)

A very popular place the Baskatong...but so big, you got to know the lake for fishing...Very nice Walleyes and for myself its the Landlock that is my challenge...very few fishermans even knows that they are there...

My 12 pounders...

ouaoua5_edited-1.jpg

Have a nice day...

Réjean 8)