Willie Drift Boat for Sale

Unfortunately I need the room in my NY garage, so my hardly used 96 Willie drift boat is now for sale. It's 16', aluminum, 3 color paint, has a fish box under the front seat, comes with 3 wrapped oars with tips and oarguides, rod holders,rear anchor, and side rear anchor, and set up for a front anchor. There is also a cutout in the transom for a long shaft outboard. The bottom is NOT banged up, and the interior is in like new condition. There are some scratches in the paint on 1 side from the trailer, but this boat is in great condition, I'd say a 9 out of 10. The trailer is solid with new tires, I also have a hardly used (less than 5 hrs on it) Merc 9.9 2 stroke longshaft

motor that I bought new as a leftover. $3000.00 without the motor, $4000.00 with. I will not sell the motor alone until the boat is gone. The boat is located at my camp just off I-90 exit 29A if anyone would like to see it in person. Bring cash and take it fishing , a nicer used drift boat you won't find. My cell is 203-233-4936.

1qKAAS.jpg

17Zhfr.jpg

QMeQi.jpg

zwqSA.jpg

Nothimg unusual about this at all. He's not the only one that wants the boat, and he's not the 1st to call me on it. This isn't an internet auction. The 1st guy that called and wants to see it get's the 1st shot at it, what's wrong with that? It's called being honest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...