Nice one...

thanks. I had heard there was some good action up there beyond beyond the reaches of New York. this seems to prove it :yes:

don't show that pic around too much :lol: . Between that beast and McNair's last year, people might think the St Larry's makin a comeback. get ready for combat trolling! :rofl:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

:)

Hi...

Please take notice, that I am not, repeat not the one who caught that nice Musky...Wish I had but this is not the case...

Received not very nice private message saying that I said that I was the one...but I dont see where I say that...

Have a nice day all..

Réjean 8)

:)

Hi Capt. Larry...

Yep, I think the button was a Big Red Button...Ouff!!!

I dont think that Daniel Leclair who caught the biggy, would have not posted a picture if he wanted to be keep secret...

Anyway, I did not give GPS emplacement where it was taken...like suggested by the frustated unknown person...

Have a nice day...

Réjean 8)

I also received a nasty gram from a fellow named Dan in Canada requesting the immediate removal of the image. I respected his request and removed the image.

It's a shame that Dan does not care to share such a catch especially considering no location or obvious background structure was given or visible in the image. I am all for sharing great catches, strategies and locations and I applaud the LOU Musky community that so openly shares information and pictures for everyone to enjoy on a daily basis.

When the day comes when I finally catch my dream fish of a lifetime, LOU will be the FIRST place I post an image and any other information that LOU members want to know so that maybe someday they might share in that same excitement. Capt. Larry Jones is a great example of a musky angler that I have the upmost respect for and others should take time to learn from him when it comes to growing the interest in muskie angling.

On a better note, I will be fishing this Sunday on Chautuaqua again. You can expect pictures to follow :clap::yes::beer:

Chad,I decided to pull the picture on my message board as well since that seems to be his wishes!

Good luck on Chautauqua Lake!I took a boat ride yesterday in the Buffalo Harbor with Capt. Jim Hanley, lost a big fish when client let line get into the prop as the wind pushed the boat sideways.It happened so fast,could not even blurt out lift rod around the big motor,zip zip zip wrap gone.We got back the Perch Bait in Brown Perch color,it had three very large teeth buried in top of body.

Today I'm very sore,will not be going back on the water anytime soon!

Water temp 48 dergees,getting very close to the majic 46 degrees!

Capt. Larry