Please tell me WHY

stan

Here in America when you call many companies you have to hit one to speek English to talk to some one. I do not understand with a 195 countries in the world and There are 6,500 living languages listed. Of these, 6,000 have registered population figures. 52% of the 6,000 languages are spoken by less than 10,000 people, and 28% are spoken by less than 1,000 people. 83% of them are limited to single countries.

What happened to when if you wanted to live some where you had to learn there language if you want to survive. Is there something going on we do not know about.

Where Spanish language is becoming the number one spoken here in the USA

they're called republicrats. stop pointing fingers, and point a floodlight. It's all government

You can shine a spotlight when you talk about spending money, but not when you talk about redistribution of wealth (welfare) killing babies (abortion) and opening the boarder, which will ruin this country (mexico), global warming (scam)

govt. healthcare (welfare) that light is reserved for liberal democrats. IMO. I you like that way of life, move to France.

As long as that hispanic is a citizen or here leagaly , I have no problem , But you are calling all young white males lazy, arn't you?Minorities can say as they wish but when that young white male says the same it is "hate speech" . As far as I am concerned if ANYONE is in this country illegally they are criminals & should be treated as such.

Lam,

My guess is you have been in denial for the previous 8 years.

Shade

I see what your getting at, but my problem may be that I see things in the big picture. When i think about the sacrifices that my grandfather made in France WWI, and my father in the pacific WW2, the the hundred of thousands of men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice since then to make this country what it is today, a place where people from all over the world strive to get and to have illegals disrespect it by intentionally failing to abide by the laws of the land, thats my problem. A law abiding immigrant such as my grandparents who came here to work and pay their fair share in tax's i'm all for it. But to redistribute the wealth to illegals from those hard workers i can't accept, and the lib's do it for a vote, and their overall goal to make the country govt. dependant :no: I respect your position but I don't want to press 1 for english.

I am sorry I even posted this, It was meant more as a joke. But after reading a few

posts, it's getting out of hand. Please , Please you taking it out on each other is not right,

you need to point your anger at the people who can change things not each other.

we all have the right to believe in what ever we chooses. If you feel something is wrong

then the person or person doing wrong can be removed, but not out of anger.

You Yankees can get up set real fast :lol:

I am sorry I even posted this, It was meant more as a joke. But after reading a few

posts, it's getting out of hand. Please , Please you taking it out on each other is not right,

you need to point your anger at the people who can change things not each other.

we all have the right to believe in what ever we chooses. If you feel something is wrong

then the person or person doing wrong can be removed, but not out of anger.

You Yankees can get up set real fast :lol:

No anger here Stan, its a healthy conversation from time to time I think. I completley respect anyones opinion on politics. Its kinda like arguing over sports and who I hate more, the Red Sox or the Cowboys. And thats a no brainer......RED SOX :no::no::no::no:

Hows the money situation in California ? The reason we are in the mess we are in is because to many of us are more worried about what spoon color to run instesd of watching the clowns that are in charge of our country. I will not sit back anymore & let it go on without at least saying somthing . If anyone is offended, Well so be it.

Stan,

We may disagree on certain posts that are put up. But when push comes to shove and the chips are down, where else can you find a finer bunch of professional sportmen to help you then Right Here?

Howie

I believe that punching a button to get English or Spanish was introduced by several large businesses that were trying to sell their goods to everybody in this great country.It was picked up later by many others including government.

I never new that hiring illegal aliens at less than minimum wages was a liberal democrat thing.I always though that ruthless capitalists were responsible.

I believe that punching a button to get English or Spanish was introduced by several large businesses that were trying to sell their goods to everybody in this great country.It was picked up later by many others including government.

I never new that hiring illegal aliens at less than minimum wages was a liberal democrat thing.I always though that ruthless capitalists were responsible.

The ruthless capitalists take their companys to Mexico and Chine a to make a real killin. The libs allow the illegals to come and stay for political/ideological reasons at your expense, thus they are available for hire. (as well as gang activity, rape, robbery, drug sales,homicide, and overpopulating the prison system at taxpayer expense) IMHO.

Yup, NAFTA was signed by Clinton alright but Bush never even considered repealing it. Obama gave billions to many companies (who gave their executives big bonus money for getting us in this mess) but those companies made the mess while the conservatives were on watch. Also lest we forget about the billions that Bush gave Haliburton without competetive bids; then f'd up Katrina relief; and who can forget $4.50+ for gas?

The guys that worry about spoon color are the ones that buy more colors thus help the economy and the small businesses.

Those big companies that introduced "push 1 for English" are also the ones that put braile on drive up ATMs.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Longline wrote:

Those big companies that introduced "push 1 for English" are also the ones that put braile on drive up ATMs.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Yes it seems to be the stupidest thing they ever did,but they only did it so as not to have to create different keys for walk ups and drive ups

Yes but drive-ups came first. They were such a sucess that they then started putting them inside stores and then in bank foyers. Either way, you have to read the screen to know when to use the buttons.

Point being if govt was run as small businesses are run, then it'd be beneficial. If govt was run as big businesses are run (i.e. AIG), we'd be in a worse situation.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

How much will it take for you to realize we are in a worse situation. Over 700 BILLION in debt and our government stock value (dollar value) at a low. Only problem, our government cant bail themselves out, get ready for CAFTA, Central American Free Trade Agreement. :@