Please tell me WHY

stan

AH yes lets not forget that it was the Clinton adm that forced banks to loan people who could not aford loans they could not repay , and blame those nasty banks for forcing them to sign the loan papers. Bush did not do us any favors on anything but keep this country safe after911. You build a city under sea leval & what do you expect to happen .& I think we have had a democratic controlled congress since 2006 & all they did was sit on their hands so that their man could get elected in 08 . And while we are at it while the rest of us lost our hind ends in the October financisl suprize of 08, the bankroll of the liberal party George Sorose made 32% on his for a chumpchagne amount of 9 billion with a B dollars .And while most of you guys are out buying the latest & greatest of fishing equipment to help support the local economies , I hope you have 6-10 months of saving readily available to survive on & make all your monthly payments if the economy tanks again when the Obama printing presses run out ink . Maybe he can get some advice from his comunist apointed Zars that are acoountable only to him or go to his church with the honarable Rev wright& his goo d buddy Bill airs. You do know who they are, don't you. I think we jumped from the frying pan into the blast furnace last year. But it's all good.