x-mas light

Break em all...wait they could be the mercury ones OMG call the hazmatte crew... if chad really cared he would use LED,s less energy and further the need not to put big fans on the lake ,they could hurt the camorant population or kill a few seagulls after all that was one of the biggest protest of the locals (killing birds) . Im shure all the bird watchers who spend millions a year to use state land we hunt and the water we fish ,would make a hudge impact on the economy then all the upkeep and income would come from fishermen and hunters....and we dont really count.

I didn't know that we could break them and they made that crashing sound. I'm going to show this to my seven year old in the morning. He is going to have a blast. I'll turn up the volume and wait till my wife is in the next room when he starts breaking them. That will go over real good. I'll just blame it on Ray and tell her he told me to do it.

Just about sharted myself this morning when I sat down for the first cup of coffee and broke a few...forgot they were there and thought the X-mas tree was falling over. My wife was amused. I was too, after I cleaned the coffee off myself.

LOL reminds me of when my Dad would take me to the village dump many moons ago and setup a whole bunch of glass bottles and blast away with the 22cal. The sound of the busting glass brings back some Great Memories with my Dad and that 22cal.savage!

Nice web site and nice lights! Love those lights breaking... (My wife is yelling at me.. What are you breaking?)

OK, now back to tying some more streamer and egg pattern flies.. Steehead season is coming on here fast! That is here in B.C. Yes, I also remember Ice Fishing in Ontario and Alberta. Probably couldn't do it now... I hope spring will come fast enough for those of you covered under the blanket of snow..

Merry Christmas and Tight Lines!