fines for possessing tag of another???

akitaone

I understand, I am not a Doe hunter, that you can transfer your permit or permits to any hunter just by signing the back of the permit. If this is true than why not your buck tag? Our young hunters use doe tags to help them get their first deer and even at that we make sure that they are with an adult to assure they shoot mature deer not yearlings or button bucks. This is only done when we need maintain our buck to doe ratio. I think our doe structure is rediculous anyway.

Shade

When its done "intentionally" you can be charge with a misdemeanor plus fines and the possiblilty of spending some time in jail and it will usually result in more than just one offense too.

just go ask some of the farmers that get 35 permits each year to drive around in there tractors and kill them to put in a pile to rot.but i should get the ticket because i want to fill the freezer and get use of the deer.or go up the road from him and ask that farmer for 1 of his 25 permits he gets to do the same thing.but im doing harm to the population with 2 bucks right?and im within 3mi of both farms, makes sense to me. :no: