How old???

Your right on Hank. I'm 34 and all my hunting and fishing buddies are on average of 10-15 yrs older. I got introduced to LO by my friend and his father 24yrs ago. We learned a lot from a charter captain John something or another. The boats name was "SANDMAN".

wheres all the young bucks?? cant just be all old dogs fishin on lake o. another 25 years i wont have any competition out here.

wow, lots of you old farts 'round here holdin that average age waay up there. :D;)

34 years...Had to do the math :lol: Not 'young' but it'll pull that LOU average age down by .000001

So far there's 14 anglers older than I am, that makes me feel better.

Musky hope I can still be fishing at your age. Nice going.

janz, I've got a lot to smile about & good friends on this site to share it with. That's what keeps us ol farts goin. ;):yes:

I've been lucky to be on this great earth for 57 trout seasons.....fished the last 50 of them!!! Man,half a century of trout fishing, and i still get skunked from time to time. STILL A LOT TO LEARN !! (Mitchell 308's and Mitchell 304 and the old workhorse Mitchell 300 ....Fiberglass spinning rods ...Orvis split bamboo "Madison" fly rod and Pflueger Medalist fly reel,HCH fly line ...Dan Gapens Muddler Minnow..Joe Brooks' streamers ..Curt Gowdy..The American Sportsman show..The Flying Fisherman Show, Gadabout Gaddis..Harry and Elsie Darbee's classic catskill flies..Heddon and Creek Chubb and fred Arbogast "jitterbugs"..Mepps spinners ,cp swings, daredevles. Becoming a fisherman was the best thing that ever happened to me. Fishing has filled my life with so many wonderful experiences and memories ....I.m praying and hoping for many more"trout seasons"

I've been lucky to be on this great earth for 57 trout seasons.....fished the last 50 of them!!! Man,half a century of trout fishing, and i still get skunked from time to time. STILL A LOT TO LEARN !! (Mitchell 308's and Mitchell 304 and the old workhorse Mitchell 300 ....Fiberglass spinning rods ...Orvis split bamboo "Madison" fly rod and Pflueger Medalist fly reel,HCH fly line ...Dan Gapens Muddler Minnow..Joe Brooks' streamers ..Curt Gowdy..The American Sportsman show..The Flying Fisherman Show, Gadabout Gaddis..Harry and Elsie Darbee's classic catskill flies..Heddon and Creek Chubb and fred Arbogast "jitterbugs"..Mepps spinners ,cp swings, daredevles. Becoming a fisherman was the best thing that ever happened to me. Fishing has filled my life with so many wonderful experiences and memories ....I.m praying and hoping for many more"trout seasons"

Ahhhhhh Darbee's sport shop on the way to the Beaverkill, those were the days :yes::yes: