Another run of shirts were sent out today

Mostly Canadian 3/4 of them

Just a note: If your shirts ordered were included in a multiple order they have not shipped out (if you ordered more than one shirt, or if your order was accompanied by an online order)

We presently cleared our first run of shirts, more coming in any day we hope

A little over 200 to go so please bare with me (:

Tom

I am guilty of not making sure those who ordered first got theirs first

Live and learn, next year I will do better with that promise

If you have not received your shirt by now, the next orders shipped will start late next week

Thank's for your patience

Tom

HEY JANZ ,i seen that :lol: ,,i ant no englis pruffesor an some time i even know the rite spellin but dont proof read my post.i type with 2 fingers so now i gots the challange of both the right and left brain cell trying to work togeather ,toss in my ditlexea and my post are even tuff for me to figure out """"what the heck "" my spellin was so bad that toms crew sent me 47 shirts all small (jst kiddin) We all try to do are best includin tom and the crew And come time to replentish our FLY's and other fishing stuff Im shure we will overwhelm them again with sales ...I ordered the "buff" atomic shirt and all i got was some stick on letters ,they need to include some instructions with them ,like SHAVE BEFORE APPLYING rip ,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh A rip ahhhhhhhhhhhhh T rip ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhO..............they hurt taking them off . And said to reapply with "gorella glue" nooooooooooooooooo

All shirts ordered by mid Jan. will ship out by this weeks end

We hit the 600 mark and ran out again

Orders that have come in during the past week will be on another order to ship sometime early to mid February, all shirts here are accounted for until we re-order again

Due to the number of entrants we are bumping up the prize structure to some extent, actually just offering more prizes for 2nd 3rd etc etc, whatever Tom & Mik come up with, and if you know kids now days they tend not to realize reason, hehehehe (:

Your interest to us has been appreciated to an emotional level

Phewww !!!

Don't forget images collected will be posted on our site for many of our friends to peak at for a very long time

Tom

99.8% of all shirts have shipped, all orders up will 1/23/10, only a couple orders that included a large size have not, as we ran out of large 2 days ago, until next shipment comes into us.

We have added to our prize structure due to quantity of shirts ordered, we presently have moved about 625 shirts:

TYVM

Prizes as follows:

1st) $500 shopping spree via A-TOM-MIK site

2nd) $200 shopping spree via A-TOM-MK site

3rd) $100 shopping spree via A-TOM-MIK site

4th) $75 shopping spree via A-TOM-MIK site

5th) $50 shopping spree via A-TOM-MIK site

Our discretion concerning shipping fees will apply, ex. lead, copper products, rods reels etc. all will need to have shipping fees paid

A few tips and rules, this will all be pretty basic, our discretion will decide

If you have multiple anglers wearing our A-TOM-MIK shirts in one image only 1 prize may be awarded

Please keep in mind quality of image, you may have a great setting, a great catch and some great ideas for your entry, quality of image that we can work with may possibly limit your chances of that one great shot.

We hold all rights to use these images as we wish, futures ads possibly, etc. at minimum on our online site, our reports page

Keep sun to your back, be careful of blowout if your under your hardtop or canvas, just a few key things to keep in mind, fill the frame with your image is usually best

Tom and Mik will be opting images

Tom