The Ultamate Birthday Week Is Comming!!!!!

The Big Birthday of the year is upon us. Many call it Christmas,Some use this time to show themselfs in Church for the second time of the year (Easter too)..And thats OK, in the sence that a little is better than none. Its a story thats been told for 2009 years of the Birth Of Jesus...As anyone who knows me knows I ant The bible bashing type nor do i roll down the isle during service, but my FAITH has helped in some needy times ,Comforted me in down times , and Guided me in some lost times...Im shure many of us are in the same boat as me(not the buffy part) of tuff times on money ,but to many in this country "WE Got It Made", so remember "The Kettle",,,(forget the bell ),,slip a food gift certifacate to a needy family,,,Walk around with a smile for the week or longer(everyone will wonder what your up to),,Dont Bash MUSKYBOB (till after Christmas), Open a door for a stranger and say "Merry Christmas", Ok you get the drill ,another words lets all do are part at least for the week,and if ya like the results Keep it up!!!(cept the merryChristmas line in may might get ya some strange looks)... We are A Family Here , maybe only connected by a series of "1"s and "0"s (Binary system),but none the less a family... SO TO ALL A GOOD DAY AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT !!

Well said Ray. This site was designed as place to go if ya needed some advice or guidance on fishing and hunting but it seems to have expanded to a place where in times of grief or hardships that the support is unbelievable. I personnaly feel blessed to be apart of this family.

My family and I truly wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......See ya on the water

:yes::yes::clap::clap:

The Nola Family

Aloha, Mele' Kalikimaka, Are we in paradise yet? Here in the USA and on this family of LOU, specially with YOU Ray to bring such a nice greeting to us. I feel warm all over..Cher turn the defroster down..Please? From the Hyways of the USA, Cher and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a safe and prosperous new year.

Mark & Cher