Next Chautauqua Musky Cash Tourney June 19th,2010

Lee, You should launch at Mayville then,so when you come in your right there! I'll get you beer,but you will have to use a mug or cup,we do not have a beer permit so we can't show beer bottles or cans.We could not get Liability Insurance with Alcohol being allowed!

Capt. Larry

Lee,

Way to step up and do the right thing! I like mine grilled to 'medium well'!

With those Rare Kowalski Wiley's you'll have the tournament won by then anyhow! Unfortunately, I won't be able to enter my plows in the tournament as my wife has made other plans for us. So you have a great chance to "cash in" without my plows in the competition. Watch out for Nitro's plow!

Lee,

With those Rare Kowalski Wiley's you'll have the tournament won by then anyhow!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry cant stop laughing. Thats funny, sorry you wont be there Ray. Hopefully we will meet at the august tourney!

Hey Nitro you cuttin in on my action with some wileys huh. Well bet you cant beat the custom black perch tuff shads Zach painted up for me. :* With all these new baits maybe we will find a decent fish this year. :clap:

Just to let you guys know, the lake is going to be awful this year. I was on it last night and the weeds a ridiculous already. The past two years haven't been so bad but this year is looking ugly.

It's been a while since i've read this tread and i just skimmed through the last few posts, Is there 150 people in this tournament now? How is the prize structure now, still the same?

Tony, The prize structure stayed the same as 100 Entrants,we have 121 Entrants to this point.We raised it to 150 spots so we could raise a larger amount of funds for the Bait Fish Fund.We also had to purchase Liability Insurance and have hotdogs,hamburgers,Italian sausage,etc.. to purchase.

Capt. Larry

If you have not signed up for the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament to be held on June 19th,time is running out to do so. It is now to late to use the snail mail system,by the time I get your mail and return the tourney info / release form by mail,you may not get it in time. Best to use the PayPal Button on the main Tourney Thread above in the Sticky section,then I will mail the info / release form or email it if next week.

The last date to sign up for the Tourney is June 17th,on the morning of June 18th I will be off to my trailer in Westfield,NY,I will have no internet service.

Capt. Larry

The Buffalo News published an article about the Tournament this past Sunday so to be fair to those possible New Entrants and I have also recieved a few calls from possible Tourney Entrants that they can't snail mail their Entry Fee in time and they do not use PayPal!I will be at the Mayville Launch at 7:00 am till 9:00 am to collect Entry Fees from any last minute Entrants.I will also have extra Release Forms for those who lost them or forget to bring them.

I will not have email or Internet Friday or Saturday,the only way to reach me is by my cell phone 716-432-0198

Capt. Larry

great time had by us, thanks larry for getting it going. lex got her biggest so far after being stuck @ 33" for some time! here is her 38"

9X38A.jpg once again, great job babe you earned this one. look at my hair in this pic, the fish soaked me thrashing at the boat.

my buddy kevin got this on his FIRST cast ever for muskies

39.5"JJski.jpg

six casts later he got another one, we have video but i was swearing the whole time so i cant post it. i was calling him lucky but w/ many swear words mixed in. 41" cwUk9.jpg

. once again, awesome job kevin on your first 2 muskies! we did 3 in one 20 yard stretch through out the day. crazy.

heres me, no need to mention that mine is the smallest of all of them 36"- ;)JJEO0.jpg

no monsters but i never get any big ones so i'm not dissapointed. lost one more decent one and that was our day! the one we lost was on a bite off on 100lb flouro (first time for me and i was changing out leaders almost every fish so it wasn't old or cut or anything, just left w/ about 18" of leader after my swivel). chaut has been kind to us for #'s but not for slobs. largest for us was 42". thats along way from the 52.5" that we needed but thats fine w/ me b/c thats whats going make me sign up for octobers tourney! fun, fun, fun and some sunburn! but at least we all got slimed! lex got her biggest, kevin his first 2 and me talking smack the whole time.

Aq9R9.jpg

it was a long day and i cleared enough weeds off my line that we could have fed the world salad for a year. it has been a long wait and i am glad summer is finally here. next weekend is my birthday and i will be waneta looking for some action. once again thanks larry and i wish we did these tournies every month, maybe then i would actually have a chance!

p.s. stopped by the hunting camp in bath, left lex to sleep and kevin and i went out to my girlfriend waneta's house and got this small one on topwater after losing 2 at chautaqua on top. finally got the hooks to stick on my topwater, was a good day but very long-

bYRQJ.jpg 48.5" :clap: and thats no "king of waneta" measurement. i wanted to stretch it to 49" but she just couldn't make it.

2 lakes, one day- 43 hours awake- one hour sleep- like 2 packs of smokes later- still smiling- and my largest from waneta! :D its gonna be a good year for the buffalo bills!!!

thanks ole man, it was almost 20 hours straight musky fishing, where where u? still would love to meet you. weeds were part of the game plan and i know that u can throw that rabbid spinnerbait as good as anyone in the weeds. chad- i believe you know kevin from greece, he said growing up you had some beautiful trout mounts at your house.

zach,i didn't see the last part about waneta when i commented. i have to change it to "that's an amazing day of fishing!" way to go. a 48 in wanteta is a big deal in my book. when i was your age i was happy with 6 muskies a year. i'll run into you sooner or later and after this post i'll probably follow you around. take care of that girl;nothin hotter than a woman holding a muskie.

i wasn't sure how i was gonna add it but i made like 5 edits to that long post. 48.5 at waneta is a big deal to me also. i have got mostly fish around 32-33" w/ my second largest being a 44" last july. fish had some scars on it and was fat for the season but all the fish this weekend were thicker than most openers i believe.