the buck program

kingslamon22

seen that one a few weeks back and was suppose to be the new PA state record and the same day shawn (FX) show my buddy the same pic and said it was shot in Bergen so who nows where it will get shot next.

i hear ya, who really knows i guess, but i was TOLD??? that this was shot on leased farm land in schuyler county. but as you say you all have already seen this pic. who knows. but it is definatly a king swamp donkey and if i seen him there would be some shootin goin on. it would be nice to think he was living in ny. i guess well just have to wait till the ny big buck club issue comes out for 2009. then we will know.

LOLOL....it was killed at a high fence operation in Wisconsin. I know the taxidermists that unloaded that deer and we have been having quite a chuckle over where its been reported to have been killed. Now I have to add Genesseo and Bergen to my list..... :rofl:

Its ridiculous how many people love to start rumors on the internet using someone else's pics. This year seems the worst yet.

Any one got the mountain lion trail cam pic where the cat is dragging the deer past the feeder? That one REALLY made the rounds this year with everyone blaming their lack of deer on the PGC, DEC, IDNR stocking mountain lions......HA!