WTB 12lb Downrigger Fish Weights

• 2 months later...

I could not get a 12 pound fish style mold but I do have a 14 pound fish mold coming. It is supposed to be here early next week. I am going to have to raise my prices a little as lead has gone up over the winter. I will post an ad as soon as I get some made. Thanks for the intrest. Troutman 87

• 5 weeks later...

I have a set of the 12lb "Sharks" along with 1 20lb "shark" I dont know if they make any difference or not. I know I normally catch fish when I am using them, so they dont seem to scare the fish away! As for the cost, they are spendy, Fat Nancy's has them in stock, and there isnt a slug of difference between a 12lb or a 20lb price wise. But spending a hundred bucks for one weight seems a bit much. LIKE I said I have them, I like the way they track, and I have the chrome ones, so I feel like I have an additional flasher down there helping to attract fish. I doubt it works like that, but I feel better...... and they seem to produce fish, normally 20-35lb Kings to be more precise.

I could not get a 12 pound fish style mold but I do have a 14 pound fish mold coming. It is supposed to be here early next week. I am going to have to raise my prices a little as lead has gone up over the winter. I will post an ad as soon as I get some made. Thanks for the intrest. Troutman 87

harvey thanx for the 14 lb weights there great