PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife just suggested we clear out dining room and sorta make a "Hunters Lodge" where i can display my bear,deer,and fish mounts.....This is the front room and entrance to our house , Either their is a Santa or she Has something up Her Sleave.....Maybe All Those Christmas Movies She Has been watching now she is retired, has had the "Scrooge" effect .... POLL: "A"---yes raymond there is a santa clause..............."B"---RUN RAYMOND RUN IF YOU DO THAT SHE,LL EXPECT YOU TO FINISH THE 20 YR ADDITION PROJECT YOU STARTED.

Could be a set up, to get the things closer to the front door? last step away from the curb, or maybe she saw a new lodge entrance and thought it was nice. mine are in the basement in family room. My wife would never allow in fromt room. If you get a chance and she even suggested wow get it done today.

Hope you had a good Christmas sounds like you did.

Time to think out of the box...... Tell her to keep her dining room, finish the addition the way YOU want it, and make that room your "hunting lodge".... fire place, bear skin rugs, game mounts, leather furniture, etc......

You clear out the dinning room..now where are ya gonna sit and eat the family meal?... wait :wait:...that's it :o .... Your gonna eat out all the time......In the garage and the basement where your mounts were :lol:....oorrrr... maybe while yer eatin yer fruits of yer huntin an fishin efforts....she believes that somehow, under the watchful eyes of the deer, bear and fish, you might become slowly un-nerved into not being the mighty OMGanothershortfatbaldone, and stay home more :wondering:B

Mark

Make sure you have a plan for reintroduction of ALL of the mounts...not just hand picked....like the guys have said....don't want them in the Garage!!!

Good luck Ray.....I get the fuzzy eye ball every time I have a new mount to move into the trophy room...or I mean Living room!! ;)

Ray...DON"T DO IT !!!! After you move all the fish and game mounts out there, a "single" bed or cot will be next!!! Your current warm, cozy, snuggly sleeping arrangement with mama is much better than sleeping in your new trophy room with those cold,lifeless deer and fish mounts!!!