Browns from finger tribs 12-09

Very nice fish. :o I kept looking all through deer season but thought I had missed them. I've heard about the fall run but have missed it for a couple years now. ;( when were they in? If you don't mind, where? I live near watkins glen and drive down 14 almost every day. Thanks for the pics!!

that billy bobs in the background? and 711, didnt you win the memorial day derby? and the seneca lake tribs were hot in december, i made out nice, luckily hit the bow run at the end of december, nothing big, but lots of em..water was damn cold tho!!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah thats Billy bob's. We fishout Watkins Glen Most of the time. That is the winning Brown from the derby. I was told to watch the creek durring gun season and look for a good rain. We never got the rain and I quit looking around the 1st week of dec. Thought I had missed'em all together. Can't give up I'll get'em next year. What were they hitting? Is catherine the only trib they run off seneca?

no its not, the only trib, i sent you a pm because i didnt see this message. If you want to know more about seneca tribs shoot me a PM. i would be glad to fill you in. As is an trib its hit or miss no matter what. but i can give some that have nice runs.