Shanty

windburn

Ice Fishing IceShanty.com - Maintenance ModeJan 8, 2010 ... Due to rapid growth this

Google says there transfering server's today & they'll be back up soon.

Jan 8, 2010 ... Due to rapid growth this season Iceshanty is moving to a new server! ... Thank you for your patience while we improve Iceshanty.com's ...

Edited: L&M

good hope it stays down, been on that site since it first started all you have is lerkers, and a bunch of idiots... that come and ruin our local waters, never a place to park anymore, and cleaning up there mess................... if you locals from the rochester area

do not agree, then you are just as bad,,, sorry sour feelings... try hitting one of the bays on the weekends ,,, just a bunch of bullcrap..... people form hours away...

that ruin the fisheriers KEEP THE SHANTY DOWN I SAY...... when the shanty first started in this are I loved it... met a lot of good people.. now hit Iron bay with 300 people out there, and no place to park for us locals I live on the bay, have no proplem,,, accesing... yeee haaa..

but the noise Bull crap because of the free advertisment...

any of you that have been reading the Ice shanty,,, where are the hitting , how do you get to the bay, are there perch there..., what do I use .. if anyone from this area does not get it... soon you will.... have no place to fish I will... maybe I can charge

for parking and acess

I'm a window licker on that site...was once a good sam poster of universal knowledge...but they (the neanderthals) changed me...had nothing good to say about info I would give...something like what you are describing IS THE PROBLEM....SO, I'm not the problem anymore...just a window licker looking for a place to fish...within an hour travel time,.. if that is not local..oh well, I spent some good ole frogskins in that far off locale. The baitshops, restaurants, gas stations, that all charged local taxes in the area and along the way are happy for it. I wonder if the internet has really changed the amount of fisherman that have always known where to go to catch fish? hmmmmm.

Mark

Kappy you must have some deep problem..... You talk about taxes and crap like that andpeople getting out andenjoying the great out doors. Well its not just yours it belongs to everyone and people like you hurt the rest of us by being selfish and it is all mine..... Well I for one will make sure I bring as many of my icefishing and boat fishing friends to your so called privite little bay and fish as much as I can because the more of us that hunt and fish make our :@ hunting and fishing rights strohttp://www.lakeontariounited.com/fi ... 14937#nger

kappy not real sure what you thought you were getting your self in to when you came on these FISHING sites but we all come here to learn more stuff about the sprot we all love. not everyone is just looking for your hot spot. I fish the bays all the time I give as much info as I can I love to help other anglers as much as I can. I might not pay the taxes to live on the water but if you do not like the taxes move. if you like to live on the water I am sure there are private lakes you can live on. I clean others crap up all the time well walking off the ice its part of life some guys just dont care. live with it. good luck on the ice :no: one more thing I see all the great reports (54) 75% of which start off "can I get some info here" you have given in the past 3 years your not lurking around at all :@