For Sale: 1982 Wellcraft V-20 Step hull $5000.00 ***SOLD***

Wolfhound

This boat is in good condition...Most of the boat and Motor has been painted with new stripes and rubber bump ring 3 years ago. Evenrude 140 hp Motor has complete rebuild and a new starter coils fuel pump stater and brain boxes. The power trim was rebuilt 3 years ago. The boat has a older ship to shore Frunio color and garmin fish finder and a am/fm cd player. Most of the wood trim was redone last year. It has a stainless rocket launcher with rod holders. The trailer is a easy loader in great condition. It comes with full stand up canvas in good condition with mooring cover. Kicker could be in deal for extra $...The boat is a great fishing boat for lake O. She is very dry for her size. Runs strong with a top speed around 33.. ....This boat is a fishing machine....very dry!!!!! I hate to sell but a 26ft Wellcraft on the way....Won't last over $10,000 invested....Jim 585-233-8257

SsXm9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Billy, The motor is a 1984 evenrude 140hp. It was completely rebuilt last year by Pugsley's....to the tune of$2800 pistons and re sleeved....It runs real good. All new parts. No down-riggers or reels.....Its worth a look... the trailer is twin axles with all new rollers and bearings. Its got your old graph on it! Jim

What does it have for a motor? Any riggers come with it? Do those planer reels come with it? I'm beginning to look for something for Cayuga Lake for the kids & I during the week.

Hey Billy....When are you going to sell me that Penn Yan of yours? ;) I'm looking for a bigger boat!

• 2 weeks later...