Silver 1/16

Silver Fox

Fished the Avon Anglers blue gill tournament w/ Rob (Legacy) and ended up winning it w/ 5 gills @ 1.94lbs. Rob had about 1.6lbs. ALL the fish everyone caught were in that 7-8" area. I just happend to have all mine around 8". Used a #14 red jig w/ waxies all day in 7-15fow. Ice is still good @ about 7" of clear. Avon Anglers were very organized and ran a fairly decent tournament. If anyone from that tourny reads this I would recommend putting the fish in the basket by hand and not dumping w/ the water.

Good Luck.

Nice Scott! Congrats to you and Rob :clap::yes: I fished Braddocks today and it was slow. Only a few flags and a couple eater size perch. Lots of really small perch. Didn't anyone out there really doing well. Couple pike caught here and there out deep but other than that, not too much going on at Braddocks. Still has good ice though.

Scott

CONGRATS on winning the tournament!

GOOD OMEN for the 2010 TOURNAMENT season.

2 more tournys this weekend HILTON/Braddocks tourn. then next sat Mitchel bait shop tourney.

Good luck to you and Rob in them.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Thanks guys. :yes: I must have had the biggest straw that day. Everyone was catching the same size fish. I told Rob on the way in that we wouldn't have a chance, till I saw everyone's buckets w/ the same fish!

Junkie- Glad you like the camera. It's never really been used.