Keuka Jigging - Any fishing reports?

The boat is ready to go in the water, and the forecast looks good. Looking to do some jigging on Sunday morning on Keuka. I have heard reports of a fair number of boats off the bluff but haven't heard any fishing reports. Any reports good or bad would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Fished this morning. Was only to fish a little more than an hour until the wind came up blew us off. Once we located them we did very well!!! In the last 20 minutes we ended up with 4 in the boat. Overall we went 5 for 7 between the green barn and the old power plant. Best lure (4 of the 5) was a silver E-jig from pro-troll. This was the first time I have used them and they out fished the standard flukes big time.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I guess we can blame our poor fish catching on the front? Any port in a storm...

Half-a-dozen today, all jigging, but trolling for an hour with three guys/six rods produced nothing. We started to see some nice clouds of bait and fish, but they didn't want to hit white bucktail or blue emerald diamond jigs. Which is strange, cause in the past, when you find them, you wack them. Maybe it was the front.

Water was 47.5 on the surface, 43.5 down 35' in the Penn Yan arm.

Gator

i went 6 for 6 today, all lakers, trolled spoons and couldnt get any to fire. switch the flasher and flies and then the fish started hitting tommy g and no see um worked good. had to go deep, deepest rigger was down 92 ft shallowest 75 ft. running about 2.3 mph at the ball.