hAPPY B-DAY 10TH MOUNTAIN DAVE!

LTC CONVERSE ,

Sir, I think I can speek freely When I (we all6000 plus members) say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE,, Now if I remember right from my good ole days in the MARINE AIR WING (opps did I just make marine bigger :lol: ) Some one of your rank might just have a few men under your command..Please tell ALL OF THEM "THANK YOU FOR THEIR SERVICE " ................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not a moderator , or founder , and as agreed in the lou pledge i drop to my knees and kiss "Blue Eyes" shoes when in his presence,,,But I am a AMERICAN AND HAVE FREEDON OF SPEECH so please Invite Your Men to Enjoy our site,foreworn them their are a few here who JUMP the chain of command,but i feel this is a just reason to invite "YOUR MEN AND WOMEN" to see a small group of Americans who CARE About Them ,and Appreaceate Their Service ,,,,,We Would Be Proud And Honerd To Have The Entire 10th Mtn Div. turn into LOU junkies.

PS. All you in the 10th mtn start talking "fishing" the next time you request a 96 hr pass Within minutes youll have your pass in your hands.

PSS happy birth day