O.M.G. we done forgot 2 birfday boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skippy ,or was that the peanut butter dog joke ?????oh yea skipper and 10th mountian ,gosh mark and dave iv beenso busy today packing for the keyts and that 80 deg weather i forgot you 2 were standing out side in your birthday suits waiting for the bashing er i mean well wishes to start ...... darn skip i been watching this day every day for all week waiting to bash you and i forgot.so pull yer pants up :mooning: come inside (hope nuttin shrunk outa site in the cold) hope you Two have a great um....evening ...........................................NOT TOGEATHER >>>>>MARK GET TO YOUR ROOM>>>

Aw shucks Ray :$:inlove: , I am feelin warm all over....even in my buffy suit out here waitin in the cold :whew: I was hopein that you would find room in yer man box goin to the Keys so as I could stow away with my little center console boat and we could go to rippin on some sails or sumtin huge out there near the dry tortugas. I blew out all my candles (1... fifty four times), an made a wish for all that,....but somehow I blew and ended up here in Toledo, Ohio (or did I inhale audibly)......sheesh :wondering: What did I do wrong :dull: I sure wish ya could beam me back down there where yer goin cause I sure ain't gittin no warmer as I stand here all buffy in this Petro truck em up stop.

Thanks fer remembrin me on my special hatch day everyone. I appreciate the flowers. :happy2:

Mark