new spoon designer

Lakebound

good find! A little pricey though. I'm used to getting my spoons off ebay for $2-$3 per spoon. 8)

Does have some neat color combinations and designs that I have never seen before. Maybe when I get my taxes back I'll give em a try. Never know, if that lunker has been caught by everything else growing up maybe he'll give something he's never had a try!! :rofl:

yea, he is pricey, very, when i can buy an NK for cheaper. but i wouldnt mind buying a few to help a fellow local out and support his business, maybe he can come down in price..some patterns he has i have already...might wanna look into that, could be stealing someones bread off their table.

Stopped by Billy's today. They are selling that building and the land and moving everything over to their marina. Will still be in business. Don't expect to see any moving sales.

Dangerous Dave has his spoons there if you want to see them in person. Some pretty crazy color schemes he has going on. No prices up but the sales guy said they would probably be the same price as he has on the internet. Not too crazy about some of the tape jobs....

Remember he does say "tried and tested in the Finger Lakes" might be the reason for the smaller fish in the pic ;)

I like the ones on the link I posted better anyways. Little cheaper, better size, finish and color selections too :yes: I will be purchasing some and let yall know this fishing season how the produce.

This is not a paid advertisement it's just my 2 cents. :lol:

Is he building a new store too? or what? i think its a smart move for that, now i can stop to the store by boat instead of driving through town:)..

everyones talking about march fishing..:( april is when i have to wait!