Hilton Lions Club Fishing Tournament !

Gaffman

Jeff -

I believe the entry fee is $15 and there are perch and pike divisions. The tournament is restricted to only Braddocks Bay. You can sign up right there. Not sure of any other details...... but I thought the tournament was only a 1-day event (saturday). I could be wrong though.... I am not sure what the prizes/payouts are. Anyone else know more details?

Chad

Hilton Lions Club first ice fishing tourny at the Braddock Bay Marina. Entry fee is $15.00.

Tourny saturday 6am to 5 pm and sunday 6am to 3pm.

prizes awarded: pike 1st place $100, 2nd place $50

1st place for total weight of 8 perch $100, and 2nd place $50

for more info call Marty 857-0569

Hahaha - those are some funny pics! No doubt you guys have a good time while you are out on the ice..... oh and congrats on the 1st & 2nd place finish in the tournament! I say you take all the prize money and buy one gigantic trophy - I've already cleared this idea with Mark :lol:;)

Well Gaffman i guess we already know I always beat you when it comes to size........But hey second place is the 1st the loser so in all reality we both came in 1st :yes: . Lets hit conesus next sat and I'll give you a few pointers.Had a great time .Although wish you could of been there today.No fish but plent of :beer: and cheese dogs.