Irondequoit Bayside Pub Tourny

Finders Keepers

Scheduled to run this Saturday, however the owner will make a final call on Friday at noon. If it is called off, it will be rescheduled for the following Saturday. $10 entrance fee per person, pike and perch divisions with top 3 places awarded, payout to be determined by number of entries, can fish anywhere.

Many more places to fish if it gets changed. Guy went through at braddocks, no fishing in the big bay, just the ne. corner and who know if that's very safe. I know in front of the bar isnt. Not enough places to fish that is safe. Conesus took a hit I'm sure also and don't forget about sodus near the feeder creeks.

Yeah, if any tournies are taking place this weekend, I hope everyone exercises caution. On Sunday there was a good 12-14" of ice between the islands on Sodus, so I would imagine that should be ok despite the short thaw. However, like you said, especially where the creeks come in the bays, we'll have to be careful. I just hope we don't get dumped on with lake effect over the next couple days - there's the potential for 12"+ of snow... I haven't fished the Bayside Tourny before, but I am hearing good things from people who have. I hope it's a "go" for this Saturday!! :clap: