Barney and Bear's Spring Derby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At this point it doesn't look like Elliot and I are gonna be able to fish that weekend b/c it looks like we'll be chopping hay by the end of next week + we've had some major challenges in the labor dept as well :( So, good luck to all but lookout, if it's certain to rain I'll buzz over to Barney's & enter on Fri. afternoon. -Andy

On top of the weather I have labor issues to deal with. I gotta see if I can borrow Stinger's trusty buddies, Honey & Sugar. I'm hoping to get them to cover the midnight milking and then slide back into rod holding duty! -Andy

I just signed up for the B&B's derby. I'll be trailering from Seneca Falls. Normally I'll launch out of Deans Cove and fish that area. If I do that, how far by boat is it to Myers Park? ...about 15 miles?

I could launch out of Taughannock but don't know if my boat will fit under that little bridge out of the marina.

If I trailer down to Myers Park, are there any slips where I can leave my boat overnight?

On top of the weather I have labor issues to deal with. I gotta see if I can borrow Stinger's trusty buddies, Honey & Sugar. I'm hoping to get them to cover the midnight milking and then slide back into rod holding duty ! -Andy

Sorry Chowder,..... Honey & Sugar are going to be with me up at Long Point. They do have a couple of their friends available if you really need the help ......

kFMP0.jpg.......

........just let me know and I'll arrange it. 8.gif

Hey Stinger, do you charge by the hour or do you have some kind of package price program?

They are free to my LOU buddies and come in handy to manage extra rods. Just show them a lot of action to keep them inflated and they'll usually go for the day.0.gif

Let me know how much help you need and were to show up. Just keep in mind that they are on a first come- first served bases.

PM me if you want to be a little more discrete .13.gif

I'm out guys I have to work. I was looking forward to takin splits money.

:no:

RR

In your dreams Capn" Rat :lol: I got inside info and super secret lures. :yes::rofl: And Stinger's gonna let me borrow Honey and Sugar before Andy gets em. :lol:

Sorry Split......Honey & Sugar are going with Cyn & I to the BAR.....4 some for a week :D:D:yes: Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)