1987 22ft. starcraft cuddy

bulldog63

SELLING 1987 22FT. STARCRAFT CUDDY HAS 2001 9.9 EVINRUDE 4 STROKE KICKER 2 CANNON MAG 10 DOWNRIGGERS LOWRANCE LCX 15 CI FISHFINDER WITH GPS 4RODHOLDER RADAR ARCH CUSTOM MADE TROLLMASTER THROTTLE CONTROL FOR KICKER ALSO HAS ELECTRIC START ON KICKER AM FM CD RADIO SHIP TO SHORE RADIO NEW CANVAS TOP AND SIDE SHIELDS MOORIND COVER WINTER STORAGE COVER 1988 SHORELANDER TRAILER 4 NEW TIRES NEW PRICE 4500.00 E- MAIL [email protected] or cell phone 610-390-1659 boat is atored at sodus bay

WgtAA.jpg

WgyzS.jpg

F1Woi.jpg

4Y06r.jpg

WgL2A.jpg

i will see if i can find some inside pics i owned this boat for 7 years boat runs great kicker saves me a ton of gas troll all day on 5 gallons tap right off main gas tank only use main motor for running out and back to slip upgrading to 27 ft. need to sell main engine is 5.0 mercruiser alpha 1 outdrive new prop last year

great boat , i used too have the same one with differand colors ! good luck with the sale

THANKS MOTOMAN IT IS A VERY STURDY BOAT BEEN OUT IN 4-5 FT. WAVES NO PROBLEM NOT VERY MUCH FUN BUT IT IS A GOOD SOLID BOAT FISHED IN THE LAST 2 PRO AMS AT SODUS FINISHED 10TH AND 13 TH CAUGHT A LOT OF FISH WITH THAT BOAT ALSO HAVE A RAY JEFFERSON SPEED AND TEMP UNIT TO GO WITH THE BOAT